We are an innovative French company, we create ambulatory solutions for various hospital services: emergency, ambulatory medicine, surgery, daliysis, oncology, gynaecology…Our products are designed to meet all the situations and specificities of today’s care units. We are constantly innovating for patient comfort and improving the working conditions of healthcare staff.
- Understanding the needs of our customers
- Having a lasting quality at the best price: zero defects and product warranty
- Being innovative, always having an avant-garde aesthetics: “Mindful Design”, a technical approach and a commitment for aesthetics and comfort
- Improving the daily lives of patients and caregivers
- Create high-quality and innovative design and / or functionality healthcare equipment
Our strong points
- Innovative and quality products
- 30 years of experience
- A dynamaic team attentive to your needs
- A local presence
Acime Frame is committed to providing quality products, respectful of the environment and adapted to your needs. To enable this commitment, we have implemented a management system according to the international standard ISO 13485: 2016. All of our activities are certified by TÜV Rheinland.
- Team spirit
- Continuous improvement
- Accessibility and sincerity
- Integrity and honesty
- A pleasant and friendly working environment
- Respect for the environment: we have set up a waste treatment system
- We choose nearby suppliers: 45% are regional, 98% are from France
- Integration of disability at work
- Mindful design,our brand signature
- Bringing colorful products to hospitals and clinics
- Improving the living and working environment of patients and caregivers
- Shapes and materials that facilitate the use and cleaning of our products
- Quality and ergonomic products
- Work with you on patient logistics issues
- Being one step ahead
- Evolving with the pace of practice
Sustainable development at Acime Frame involves integrating environmental criteria into our quality system, raising awareness among our customers and also by defining objectives in terms of design.
The environmental component is systematically taken into account in the design of our products.
Since 2009, we have implemented the charter of eco-citizen gestures in business.
- We use the least polluting components on the market (epoxy paint, recyclable steel, PVC coating without phthalates, recovery and recycling of waste, no material or product deemed dangerous for humans).
- We favour eco certified cleaning products.
- Our R&D engineers regularly follow market news and attend seminars on the subject.
- Wood and metal scraps are recovered and recycled, the wood is used for heating or packaging and metal reused.
- Integration of new technologies, less consuming of materials and energy.
- With a dedicated sales force in France, United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg
- With a network of distributors everywhere else.